Corporate Partnership Program
The Corporate Partnership Program
- Provides 12 months of highly visible marketing, asvertising and branding opportunities with Clemson's more than 5,000 alumni and parents in the DC, northern VA and Baltimore area.
- Supports Baltimore and Washington, DC Clemson Club events and activities, including event sponsorships.
THANK YOU to our 2017 Corporate Partners:
- Ken Bowen '86, P'18, P'18, Toth Financial
- Terry Coakley '74, Coakley Williams Construction, Inc.
- Scott Harding '86, F.B. Harding, Inc.
- Lendell Porterfield '91, Porterfield, Fettig & Sears, LLC
Contribution Amount: (Three options)
Option 1: Corporate Partner - $5,000
Option 2: Corporate Partner + Individual Roaring Tiger - $7,500 (saves $500)
Option 3: Lead Corporate Partner - $10,000+ (includes Individual or couple Roaring Tiger)
Options 1 and 2: Corporate Partner and Corporate Partner + Individual Roaring Tiger
- Web Site recognition
- Tiger Connection recognition
- Monthly eNews recognition (6x)
- Monthly Board eNews (6x)
- Signage at event registration tables (6x)
- 4 complimentary registrations (at up to 4 events)
- Facebook recognition (6x)
- Instagram recognition (6x)
Option 3: Lead Corporate Partner
- All of the CP benefits plus the following:
- Monthly eNews recognition (12x)
- Monthly Board eNews (12x)
- Signage at event registration tables (All events)
- 4 complimentary registrations (at up to 8 events)
- Facebook recognition (12x)
- Instagram recognition (12x)
- Picture/logo in 1 hard copy newsletter
- Remarks at an event (public recognition and 2 minutes speaking time; event selected by Club)
- Corporate provided handouts/cards at event registration tables (4 events as selected by Club)
Term: 12 months
- Checks made payable to the CUF, designated for Account #1102
- At Clemson's discretion and according to law, some portion of the Corporate Partner contribution may be attributable to "goods and services." Expectation is that most of the Corporate Partner contribution will be deductible.
Contact Jim Warren, Regional Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.