Did you know our Clemson Club's Memorial Endowed Scholarship Fund helps local high school students attend Clemson? These students have made the best decision of their lives (to officially become Tigers!) and these scholarships help make that possible.
Each year, several scholarships are awarded by Clemson's Admissions Office from our Club's Scholarship Fund to DC/MD/VA students who are very grateful for the support as they begin their Clemson journey. These scholarships enable the recipients to pay in-state tuition.
Please help these aspiring Tiger by making a gift to our Scholarship Fund here. No matter how much you give, your donation counts. Even $5 makes a difference. Thank you for supporting local students and all Tigers!
Congratulations to the following Baltimore/DC Clemson Club Memorial Fund Scholarship Recipients who graduated in 2020!
- Casey Acosta, Economics, Virginia
- Elena Cannon, Nursing, Virginia
- Gianna Cooper, Genetics, Virginia
- Garrett Creswell, Mathematical Sciences, Virginia
- Eilis Gallagher, Criminal Justice, Virginia
- Benjamin Grissom, Genetics, Maryland
- Elliott Jordan, Computer Info Systems, Virginia
- Kevin Mikk, Construction Science and Management, Maryland
- Hayden Pagendarm, Bioengineering, Maryland
- Matthew Perham, Mechanical Engineering, Virginia
- Michaela Pitcher, Bioengineering, Maryland
- Brett Pool, Financial Management, Maryland
- Allyanna Rice, Electrical Engineering, Maryland
- Nicholas Ryan, Environmental and Natural Resources, Virginia
*Please note that there is no student application for this scholarship; DC/MD/VA students are automatically eligible by being enrolled as full-time students.